3.07.2009

no!no!

I'd seen reviews for the no!no! on Sephora and in beauty mags but was a little skeptical. Mark was out of town one night a couple weeks ago. I caught a glimpse of the no!no! on QVC as I was flipping through channels on a Housewives break. Of course I had to stop in for a look. I'd be the worst salesperson, and therefore am fascinated by people who can go on and on about the details of their product. It was the leggy brunette in the chair that sold me. She sat next to the host the entire time and no!no!ed it up. She claimed she only shaves a few times a week after starting on the no!no! Enough said! With our upcoming honeymoon to someplace warm, I've been thinking a lot about smooth legs. A winter of goosebumps=stubble city.

The no!no! does not claim to eliminate hair growth like a laser. It is a hair reduction product. After a little drama with my delivery, I finally received my package. The setup is simple. You just select the appropriate hot blade and plug it in. There was no charging time. There is a signal light that lets you know if you are gliding at the proper pace. It should remain a steady green. If you move too fast, it flickers. There is no pain, just a warm tingle. There was a slight burning hair smell. It was gratifying to know something was actually happening. After I went over a small area a few times, I used the provided buffer. The buffer is used to remove treated hair and smooth the surface. Don't ask me why, but it works. After The Rachel Maddow Show and LOST, my legs felt smoother already. I noticed a huge difference after I shaved the next morning. My legs were much smoother and with less noticeable stubble. It recommends treatment 2-3 times per week for optimal results. So far, so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment