3.02.2009

oops I did it again...



Outside of our wedding and my Spring Break, this is something that I am really looking forward to in the coming months. I think this will be my 6th or 7th show. She was in white plastic pants with pink knee pads the first time I saw her. I'm dragging my friend to the show because all the supporters I know are in California. She will be instructed not to roll her eyes and keep any negative thoughts to herself. I tend to watch Britney concerts with my jaw dropped and head tilted. It's fascination and me dreaming of a day in my next life when I'm a back-up dancer. I also want to be a folk singer that sits on a stool and plays the guitar...shoeless. One dream at a time.

1 comment:

  1. ME tooo!!! I want to be a back up dancer, always wanted to be a little white hip hop girl HAHA I am jealous you are going to see her so be sure to enjoy it for me too!!

    ReplyDelete