3.28.2010

safety first


Mark and I attended our 2nd infant preparedness class at Northwestern Memorial this weekend. I'm not too sure how prepared we're going to be, I mean we were one of the few who hasn't even purchased a car seat.  We have a bunch of really cute clothes, some with big monkeys, to Mark's discomfort.  But monkeys are cute, way better than Winnie the Pooh. If Miles decides to come in the next couple weeks, we're screwed. We'll be making a pitstop at Target on the way home from the hospital. But the way I look at it, he won't know the difference.  It'll make for a good story.  What I did take away from our classes are where the best parking is located, that my belly sticks out really far compared to other pregos, and that no matter if you're black or white, you're plastic, so you get white people hair.





No comments:

Post a Comment