skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
grapejoos
random evolution
2.26.2009
how 'bout...no!
I apologize in advance if one of these is your dream dress. But I'm pretty sure I've seen more flattering gowns made out of toilet paper. I'll post my favorites from
Vera Wang '09
later. I couldn't resist all the hot messiness.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Twitter Updates
Twitter Updates
follow me on Twitter
site love
etsy
la minervetta
lori's shoes
palm springs riviera
pandora
poolga
russell + hazel
blog love
Apartment Therapy Main
A Couple Turned a Pass-Through Space Into the Most Functional Dressing Room
16 hours ago
Blush
Happy to be Here
10 years ago
Brooklyn Bride - Modern Wedding Blog
Darling Dexter
Design*Sponge
Discover the Secrets of Making Money From Your Art
7 years ago
east side bride
pssssssssst.
11 years ago
Green Wedding Shoes - Southern California Wedding Inspiration for the Modern Bride
Redirecting....
14 years ago
I Hate Your Fashion
When Basic Bro's Knit
11 years ago
Junebug Weddings - Seattle wedding, LA weddings, Orange County Weddings, wedding blog, magazine
Michelle Obama Fashion and Style
Mint Julep Social Events & Wedding Planners
Hello, I Love You
14 years ago
Patricia Gray Interior Design
KITCHEN DESIGN IN VANCOUVER - PATRICIA GRAY INC.
7 years ago
Refinery29
A Week In Indianapolis, IN On A $50,000 Salary
3 hours ago
Sea of Shoes
SEOUL BOUND
12 years ago
Style Me Pretty : The Ultimate Wedding Blog
Luxury Bastide du Roy Wedding Editorial | French Riviera Wedding Inspiration
17 hours ago
The Cool Hunter - Latest Articles
the feather love photography blog
$350 Session: Liliana, Luna & Paul Marrone at home
9 years ago
the style files
A Mid Century Bungalow In A Forest In The Netherlands
10 months ago
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2010
(2)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(1)
▼
2009
(35)
►
August
(2)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(7)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(7)
▼
February
(13)
chirp chirp
i'd do these
how 'bout...no!
inspiration boards
THE One
More Photos
Photographer
to light, or not to light?
what's up with palm springs?
headgear
So we met with Marguerite, our celebrant, last Fri...
Cakes
PS Riviera
About Me
kenna
a little bit of this. a little bit of that.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment