2.24.2009

to light, or not to light?



We really want to create an ambiance for our guests throughout the entire weekend. We hope everyone feels the energy of the occasion. Light wasn't something I initially considered. But the more I visualize the reception, the more light becomes important. Many event planners say it is essential in creating the right atmosphere. Do we want to feel like we're at a conference, or a swanky candlelit lounge? I guess the more important question is...Is it in the budget?

Top: Charles Maring Photographer
Bottom: The Lighting Guy

2 comments:

  1. Lighting does make a world of difference. Keeping with your theme (that Im picturing in my head--which is in line with the headgear, the top cake, The Riviera AND you & Mark) that bottom right, boudoir, red jazzy sexy red lighting would look awesome---all depending on the ballroom at the Riviera tho!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My bad..I meant the TOP right--the 2nd set of pics-The Lighting guy

    ReplyDelete